Alan Guillaudeu, CPA, PC
1385 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 700
Denver, CO 80222
|Welcome to Our Site|
- With a staff of four people, there is always someone to respond to your request within 24 hours.
- Since we do regular bookkeeping, we can offer immediate tax advice as soon as we notice an issue on your financial statements.
- With your June financial statement, we can tax planning by doubling your net income and comparing the result against the prior year’s tax return. This gives you advanced notice of how your tax situation is progressing.
- Then in November or December, we start tax planning so that we can take steps before the end of the year to save taxes.
- I am trying to figure out where my cash went. How do I figure this out? We can prepare a detailed cash flow projection or look at your cash flow on a monthly basis to see where your case went.
- Do you charge for little questions? No, for clients, if I can answer the question in 15 minutes and not use my pencil, there is no charge.
- I have no one to turn to for common questions. You can talk to me. With a degree in Finance and my experience as a CPA for more than 30 years, I have a lot of business knowledge and can offer simple ways to solve your problem.
- My Quickbooks financial statement does not match my tax return. Many times, businesses use a bookkeeper and an accountant. Each does their own thing, and journal entries and adjustments are never posted. The answer is to have the accountant and the bookkeeper in the same office, so the tax return and the financial statements match.
- We have a two-step process that determines what profit you want and how you are going to obtain it and a business checkup. This two-step process will have you on track to beat your competitors. This two-step process is free for our clients.
- Do you work at our office or yours? We work wherever is best for the client. With logmein or gotomypc, we can work remotely through the internet.
- Do you send reminders? Yes, we make sure that all payroll tax, sales tax, and commercial property schedules are filed on time.
- Is there a long term contract? No, every agreement is on a month-to-month basis.